This collection of paper-pieced projects by Tacha Bruecher, features some of the best work from today's most talented modern quilters. You can learn everything you need to know about foundation paper piecing, and then test your skills with 37 projects ranging in difficulty and complexity. Bursting with ideas and ingenuity, this book will inspire you to include paper piecing in all your sewing projects.
- 37 paper-pieced projects with a modern edge from your favorite modern quilters.
- Find designs from Ayumi Takahashi, Charise Randell, Lynne Goldsworthy, Cheryl Arkison, Amy Lobsiger, and many more
- Includes 2 quilts, 17 small projects and a 12-block calendar quilt, plus a project from each of the monthly block patterns.
- There's something for everyone, from quilts and aprons to a backgammon board and a camera bag
- Top designers share their valuable tips and fail-proof paper-piecing techniques.
Customers also viewed